What to expect for your visit
We are continuing to adapt our sanitation protocols and procedures to keep YOU and our salon team safe! The changes we have made are compliant with Federal OSHA Advisory Recommendations & The State of Maryland. Our entire team is now Barbicide Certified & we are using only EPA approved cleaning & disinfection products.
Please be mindful:
- Experiencing Fever, Cough, Shortness of breath? Please re-schedule. If you or any of your close circle has traveled in the last 14 days please be prepared to reschedule your appointment
- Please wash your hands for 20 seconds or use sanitizer immediately upon arrival
- If you feel more comfortable please wear a face mask or face covering. We will have masks available if you forget yours. Our mask requirements follow state and county mandates.
EJ Salon & Spa Safety and Sanitation Protocol:
- We are continuing with some social distancing as the Covid situation continually evolves
- Guests and service providers may wear a face mask based on their comfort level
- Before & After each guest all tools, chairs, surfaces, products will be disinfected using Barbicide, MultiCide, 99% Alcohol Spray, and/or 70% Bleach solution
- All capes, towels sheets and blankets will be washed after every use
- High touch services are cleaned and disinfected throughout the day