What to expect for your upcoming salon Visit
We have new procedures in place to keep YOU and our Salon Team safe! The changes we have made are compliant with Federal OSHA Advisory Recommendations & The State of Maryland. Our entire team is now Barbicide Certified & we are using only EPA approved cleaning & disinfection products.
Arrival and Exit:
- Please see our storefront board and text from your vehicle when you arrive. We will let you know when your stylist is ready.
- We are asking all guests to leave anything that can’t be kept on your person (in your pockets) or that would require setting down in the salon – including but not limited to items such as purses, extra clothing, personal drinks, large wallets, sunglasses, etc
- Please wash your hands for 20 seconds or use sanitizer immediately upon arrival
- Experiencing Fever, Cough, Shortness of breath? Please re-schedule. If you or any of your close circle has traveled in the last 14 days please be prepared to reschedule your appointment
- Please wear a face mask or face covering. We will have masks available for purchase if you forget yours.
- You may be required to wait outside or in your car during color processing
- We request that gratuities for your service provider be given via Cash on person, Tippy (our new tipping platform); Venmo; or PayPal
- Our Front Desk Team will confirm your next appointment, gather your purchases & complete your checkout
EJ Salon & Spa Safety and Sanitation Protocol:
- 6 feet minimum distance between workstations. Social distancing will be requested at all times while in the salon
- All guests and service providers will be required to wear a face mask at all times in the salon
- The number of guests on premises will be limited to 50% capacity. One parent may accompany a child
- Before & After each guest all tools, chairs, surfaces, products will be disinfected using Barbicide, MultiCide, 99% Alcohol Spray, and/or 70% Bleach solution
- All capes, towels sheets and blankets will be washed after every use
- We will clean and disinfect the bathroom after each use
- We will place temporary barriers where necessary to maintain a safe distance between guests
Service Provider availability and timing:
- We will be alternating, and staggering work shifts for service providers to reduce the total number of people in the facility at one time. Your stylist may not be available at your requested time. We will accommodate your request to the best of our ability with the resources available.
- We may need to adjust the time or day of your appointment in order to comply with social distancing guidelines
- All refreshment availability is suspended until further notice